New Features in Onyx 12:
64-bit Platform: Speed Plus Performance
- Process more files in less time with RIP speeds that are twice as fast
- ONYX 12 software maximizes the full capability of your hardware investment on 64-bit Windows® OS platforms
Simplified Production: Easy to Use
- Identify jobs and navigate quickly with a new visual user interface that introduces thumbnail previews
- Interactive, color-managed job previews that display edits on the fly
- In a single window, simultaneously view printer information, nesting previews, and job details
Application Tools: Do More Faster
- Automate finishing functions and create new revenue opportunities
- Create prints with grommet marks that ensure accurate grommet placement and finish-ready prints
- Have confidence applying white and specialty inks to any file type using the redesigned Spot Layer Tool
Quick Sets 2.0: Automate Production
- Job templates that streamline and automate routine tasks
- Easily create a new Quick Set and the associated hot folder, based on what you have already set up in Job Editor
- Ensure consistency throughout the production floor by sharing Quick Sets between printers
ONYX ProductionHouse is wide format production RIP software that delivers high levels of automation, enhanced for superior output color and quality. Print service providers can achieve a streamlined print production process and reduce the time needed to prepare print jobs resulting in sellable prints faster.
ONYX ProductionHouse delivers the ability to automate print production and reduce the need for costly manual intervention to do repetitive tasks. Features such as the ability to split multi-page documents and tiled jobs, mean shops can get more done and reduce overall turnaround time.
ONYX ProductionHouse delivers the power to control print production workflow and output quality which helps print providers gain a competitive advantage while meeting tight customer deadlines. Versatile tools also support multiple print applications and help shops get sellable prints done faster.
ONYX ProductionHouse helps shops get expert color in just a few clicks. It simplifies the building of unattended workflows for automation of routine tasks, making print production more efficient. ONYX ProductionHouse also helps shops save time and reduce waste on last minute changes with intuitive job control.
- Can drive 4 active printers with 2 active RIPs.
- Superior 32-Bit ONYX Color Engine optimized for wide-format inkjet technologies.
- Highly automated Print > Read > Next color profiling system.
- Proprietary PowerChroma™ black generation technology.
- Includes a comprehensive set of drivers with thousands of standard color profiles.
- Smart 16-Bit™ Processing.
- Exclusive ONYX PosterColor® rendering.
- Maximum workflow efficiency with automated and unattended Print and Print-and-Cut workflows.
- Complete printer operator feature set for automated nesting, tiling, color correction, job management and archiving.
- Automatic PANTONE®, RAL and HKS® spot color matching.
- White and specialty ink tools.
- Step-and-Repeater module for fast creation of textile patterns.
- RIP-and-Print on the Fly while processing other files.
- Recognized as a G7 Support Tool.
- Media analyzer tool to predict results for a specific media.
- Flatbed contour cutting support
- In-house proofing tools.
This full-featured Onyx software is compatible with hundreds of different printers. Please consult the pdf in the “Support & Downloads” tab on this screen for a full list of equipment which has included drivers with this product.
|MS Windows||Microsoft® Windows® 7 Pro 64-bit and higher (32-bit not supported)|
ONYX RIP ProductionHouse 12.2 crack
- Brand: ONYX Graphics
- Product Code: ONYX ProductionHouse 12.2
- Availability: Pre-Order