Adds support for the iDisplay PLUS device. This device can accurately measure displays with luminance up to 2000 nits.
Adds support for the BT.1886 EOTF (Gamma curve). This curve is the recommended standard for HDTV.
Added the ability to make iccMAX compatible profiles. This is a version 4 profile with an iccMax profile embedded..
Updated ICC version 4 profiles to the 4.3 specification.
Added support for the Japan Color Control Strip for i1iSis
Reworked the entire Japan Color Print Quality module for correct reporting and validation of the Japan Color standard.
General UI improvements to better show when measurements and profiles have been successfully completed.
Improved the spectral curve display for all lighting measurements.
Improved reporting of display Uniformity results by changing to ∆E method.
Added the ability to restart X-Rite Device Services directly from the i1Profiler application. This will help users restore their connection to a measurement device without restarting their system.
Adds support for the i1Pro 3 PLUS large aperture spectrophotometer.
- Large 8 mm aperture, to support a wide range of substrates.
- Polarization filter (M3) to reduce specular effects on fabrics, ceramics, & glossy media.
- Captures M0, M1 and M2 in a single pass.
- Full spectrum LED light source.
-Measures up to 5k cd/m2 for ultra-bright displays
Adds support for the i1iO 3 Automated Scanning Table
- Utilizes the i1Pro 3 PLUS features to allow measurement of a wider variety of substrates.
- Optional z-axis spacers allow measurement of very thick materials.
Introduces the ability to create ICC profiles for transmissive media; clear, translucent and textile.
Adds support for the ECG test chart and better support for patch sets created by third party applications.
|Version / Edition||i1 Publish 3.1|
|MS Windows||Microsoft® Windows® 7 Pro and higher|
|Mac OS||Not supported|
X-rite i1 Profiler 3.1 Crack
- Brand: X-rite
- Product Code: X-rite i1 Profiler 3.1
- Availability: 10