See the latest CoPrA 7 updates and features HERE
CoPrA 7's interface includes a navigation panel to quickly access all main profile functions from one easy-to-use panel. Graphical illustrations display the purpose of each function on the panel.
WHAT'S NEW IN COPRA 7?
· SaveInk for Multicolor - users of the SaveInk module, who also have a Multicolor license, can now create SaveInk DeviceLink profiles based on Multicolor profiles
· DeviceLink Iteration - allows you to improve an existing DeviceLink profile based on a printed and measured test chart; requires a DeviceLink license.
· Image Conversion improvement - improved and extended by revamping the entire dialog to enlarge the preview of the loaded image shown; in addition, more options for converting to Lab are added, and conversions can be saved in piled layers in one file
· runs in 64-bit mode on macOS
· supports Ink Master file format (MIF)
· new Linearization tool in copra L and higher
· improved Viewing and Comparing Options
|Version / Edition||7 XXL|
|MS Windows||Windows® 10 (Home, Pro or Enterprise) Windows® 8 (Core, Pro or Enterprise) Windows® 7 (Home Basic or Premium, Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise) Windows® XP SP3 (Home or Enterprise) Windows® Server 2016 Windows® Server 2012 Windows® Server 2012 R2 Windows® Server 2008 Windows® Server 2008 R2 Windows® Server 2003 (Standard, Enterprise or Datacenter)|
|Mac OS||macOS® X, macOS® X Server Version 10.9 or higher (Intel only)|
ColorLogic CoPrA 7 XXL Crack
- Brand: ColorLogic (DE)
- Product Code: ColorLogic CoPrA 7 XXL
- Availability: 10